Take control and dispose of the entire property's data
with Opto22 EMU-SNR-DR2 & ModbusToTables™ software.
• Collect property data from different suppliers
• Easy to share operation and technology data
• Tool for to meet regulatory requirements for energy monitoring
• Perform calculations, statistics & reports on collected data
• Reading sub-meters for invoicing
• Write data to real estate systems
• Alarm with mail function
• Easier to perform analysis when all data is compiled in one data database
• Open system with a number of communication solutions
• Publish data in your own network or on WEB & Smartphone
• Export data in csv, xls customized format
Control of remote system via web browser.
Incl. statistic, alarm monitoring & trending.
Thermal oil boiler control with trend, alarm & statistics.
Incl. Gas & Oil burner flame control.
Real estate alarm monitoring via web browser.
Incl. mail alarm notification.
Public swimming pools and spa pools analysis control system with trend, alarm, event & energi monitoring.
Consumtion monitoring via web browser.
Leak detection !
Monitoring of production and downtime via web browser.
Check production flow and analyse downtime problem.
Optimize your production !
Opto 22’s SNAP PAC & EPIC Systems and groov operator interfaces address these goals common to OEMs by providing powerful yet easy-to-use software, hardware with OEMspecific advantages, years of experience working with machine builders, and a lower cost of ownership.
Based on flow charts and process descriptions, our assignments often begin with instrumenting/automatizing a process. This includes control systems, control cabinets, indicators, valves, measuring equipment etc.
When you try to implement IoT projects and applications, you often find a gap between OT and IT systems—a gap in technologies, personnel skillsets, and culture. Bridging this OT/IT gap is essential to a successful IoT project.
Certified OptoPartners have uniquely experienced and knowledgeable about both OT and IT systems. We can help you bridge the gap and bring your IoT project to reality.